Signing Reports Electronically
To participate in the electronic filing program complete the Registration Application .
The Registration Application is a fillable and saveable form. It cannot be filed electronically.
THE REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PIN ARE NOT PRODUCED AUTOMATICALLY AT THIS WEBSITE.
- The registration number and PIN will be sent via email within the next business day of our receipt of this application.
- The registration number and PIN will take the place of your signature allowing you to file electronically.
- The registration number and PIN are being assigned to you as a person, and are used in place of your written signature and, as such, are totally unrelated to any candidate, committee, election date, office sought, quarterly reporting date or year, or other such criteria.
- The registration number and PIN can and should be used for as many years as you are required to file reports with the Commission.
Any member of your committee who would normally sign a report must complete and submit an application to receive a registration number and PIN.
- These numbers, when combined together, take the place of your signature.
- When entered on an electronic form they will return the signer's name.
- Signers may include the candidate, treasurer, deputy treasurer, organizational treasurer and/or chairperson.