If you are currently blocking pop-ups you may want to consider either enabling them for this website (if your software allows this) or temporarily turning off your pop-up blocker while on our site.
Note: The following information regarding pop-up stoppers was provided by the individual companies: Netzero, AOL, MSN, and Yahoo.
Please be aware that our new website uses pop-up windows often. This is to enhance your experience on our site. Please be assured that our website will never use pop-up windows for any type of advertising.
If you require further assistance, please call our main number (609) 292-8700 or Toll Free within NJ 1-888-313-ELEC (3532) during regular business hours and ask to speak to the help desk.
Please review pop-up information available from Netzero at: www.netzero.net/support/faq/ta13-popup.html
These instructions are for the latest version AOL 9.0 SE (Security Edition) on how to choose your Pop-up Preferences. To set your Pop-up Preferences, please follow the steps below:
- On the AOL Toolbar, click SETTINGS
- Under the letter “P”, click Pop-up Control Settings
- Check to enable or uncheck to disable the following options: - Suppress pop-ups from Websites I visit using AOL software. - Play a sound when a Website pop-up has been suppressed. - Suppress AOL member-only special offers
- To specify a site from which you wish to allow pop-ups, type the Web address (e.g., www.aol.com) in Allow only these sites (suppress all others), then click ADD (repeat for each site you'd like to receive pop-ups from)
- Click SAVE
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the Settings window
NOTE: You can also change your Pop-up Preferences at any time by going to AOL Keyword: Pop-up Preferences.
NOTE: You can allow or disable popups anytime by clicking the “Blocking Pop-ups” or “Allowing this site” button at the bottom of the website window.
On the MSN toolbar, click MSN logo and choose “Help” option
- A new window will open on the side of your screen, choose “Using Pop-up Guard”
- In the list shown, choose “Choose to block or show pop-up windows”
- You will again be directed to a new page, choose “Block pop-up windows on all of the websites you go to”
- You will now see the directions on turning the Pop-up Blocker on and off
- A simple instruction that you can give to your users in turning off the Pop-up Blocker is to just click on the “Pop-ups Blocked” button to make it “Pop-ups Allowed”
Further, you may also include a particular site to allow pop-ups. Please follow these steps:
- On the MSN toolbar, click the “Options” button
- Click “Pop-up Guard Settings,”
- Click the “Allow List” tab.
- In the “Add” text box, type the address (URL) of the Website where you want pop-up windows to appear
- Click “Add.”
- If a particular user has included your website in the “allow list”, Pop-ups will not be blocked every time the user visits your page.
To view pop-up windows that have been blocked, do the following:
- Click the Pop-Up Blocker menu
- Select “View Recently Blocked Pop-Ups”
- Select an item from the sub-menu to see what was blocked. If no items are present, no pop-ups have been blocked.
Note: the sub-menu only lists pop-ups that were blocked in the current browser session. The list is automatically cleared when you close all your browser windows.
Please review the index of Yahoo! Pop-up toolbar related items at: http://help.yahoo.com/help/toolbar/pub/