The Election Law Enforcement Commission has produced a series of white papers‚ annual reports‚ manuals‚ public financing reports‚ columns, newsletters and others which are available here online. An individual who is unable to access the document on the Internet may request a printed copy by calling the Commission at (609) 292-8700 or toll free within New Jersey 1(888) 313-ELEC (3532) or write to ELEC‚ P.O. Box 185‚ Trenton‚ New Jersey 08625-0185.
Subscribe to future issues and other ELEC News
Over the years‚ the Commission has produced a series of White Papers providing an overview of campaign financing and lobbying trends in New Jersey. These white papers contain summary information as well as analytical data going as far back as 1977. They range in topics that cover trends in legislative financing‚ lobbying activity‚ to financing local elections.
- Compliance Manual for Candidates
- Compliance Manual for Political Committees
- Compliance Manual for Continuing Political Committees (CPC)‚ Legislative Leadership Committees (LLC)‚ Political Party Committees (PPC)
- Compliance Manual for Professional Campaign Fundraisers
- Gubernatorial Public Financing Manual
- ELEC Computer Report - Road to the Future
- Commission Unofficial Regulation Text
- 25th Anniversary Commemoration - New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission
- 2007 Fair and Clean Elections Report
- New Jersey Campaign Financing 1983 Legislative General Election
- The 1981 N.J. Legislative General Election Contributions and Expenditures